CAT6 UTP LAN Cable (20M-100M)
- High performance Cat 6 ethernet LAN cable provides universal connectivity to your home or office for high-speed network
- Supports Gigabit Ethernet (1000 Base-T) standard with transmission bandwidth of up to 250MHz
- Future-proof your network for 10-Gigabit Ethernet (backwards compatible with any existing Fast Ethernet and Gigabit Ethernet)
- 4-pair unshielded twisted pair (UTP) cable
- 23 AWG conductor
- Thicker conductor diameter for higher reliability and higher data rates
- Higher signal-to-noise ratio
- Meets the requirements of TIA/EIA-568A/568B & ISO 11801
- Packaged in an easy-to-pull box for convenience installation
PROLiNK® CAT6 UTP LAN Cables are designed for your LAN networking needs, supports Gigabit Ethernet (1000 Base-T) standard and backwards compatible. Operates at a bandwidth up to 250 Mhz.
UTP cables are increasingly popular because they are smaller than coax (so cable density is less of a problem) and they are easier to pull than their coaxial cable counterparts.
The effectiveness of UTP cable design which uses twisted pairs without the need for additional shielding have allowed this Type of cabling to be the most cost effective solution available for any Type of advanced local area network connection and made it an industry standard for a wide variety of applications.